Hello guys, guess what I stumbled into this problem and guess how I escaped. I guess In every gadgets, most things has no replacement (functions).
  Ever encountered problem with your Android phone power button? Hmm I know that feeling. Frustrated right? And damn it next thing is repairs.
  Thanks to google, I made a research and discovered that most people make use of their Android phone power button almost 170times daily. Imagine what that amounts to in a year I guess you know that breakdown follows.
  ENABLE YOUR VOLUME BUTTON FUNCTION AS A POWER BUTTON
You might want to check this app "volume button function as Power button"  funny and work like magic. It automatically change your volume button into a power button. It also allows you to turn off the screen from the notification bar. It is very easy to install and works perfectly.  However there is one thing. To recognize the volume press your phone needs to be awake at all times  ,just with the screen off. The app was designed to keep your phone Alert. Somehow it does drain your battery.
So if you are not bothered about the drain, then this app is good for you.
  Thanks to my readers please kindly use the comment box below to share with us your idea

1 comments Blogger 1 Facebook

 
Data Crest © 2013. All Rights Reserved. - Powered by Jerry Kyle XY
Top