Wow didn't really expect it. Back in those days my friends and I thought it was over with the 2go when we approached ultimate
       Just few days ago I was chatting with my mom and this notification popped up requiring updates for my apps
       I saw 2go but just for updating purpose I did it but guess what when I went to check out it's new features I was amazed..
      What's New
v2.1.0 - The Star Level update!
- 5 brand new star levels! Boost your star!
- Star level progress shown on profile
- New 4th tab: Fastlane! Find info on 2go, brands and news
- Improved room inviting
- Nickname highlighting in rooms has been improved
- Report users when invited
v2.0
- Refreshed design and new icons
- New light-coloured theme (see Settings)
- Support for high resolution devices
- Verification added
- Contact list search
- Chat rooms look prettier
- Bug fixes and improvements
       Just use your playstore
I think with these am going back are you?

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Data Crest © 2013. All Rights Reserved. - Powered by Jerry Kyle XY
Top